Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
Glenlore Trails: Expedition
July 15 @ 8:00 pm - September 12 @ 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
Once again the forest has come to life! The creatures have returned, taking hold in an even larger footprint than before. While the expedition team has gone dark, the lights have come on. What does it all mean? Can you help unravel the mysteries of Glenlore Trails?
Experience the magic & wonder of Glenlore Trails!
1 Mile Walk, About 1 Hour
Make sure to enjoy the activations & snap some photos!
Hi Explorers! We’re excited to see you on the trails! Please note that Glenlore Trails is an outdoor experience, set up along one mile of wooded, manicured trail. We ask that you arrive within 15 minutes of your ticketed time. If you are selecting tickets for the last available time slot please arrive on time as the trail will close promptly one hour later.
What to Bring
- If you are planning on bringing a stroller or wagon, we encourage those with larger wheels.
- Umbrella type strollers are manageable but not recommended.
- The trail is wheelchair accessible and our team can provide assistance if needed.
- Dress appropriately for weather.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.