It is likely you are home for several weeks, and now are wondering what you can do to fill the days with your kids. Virtual classes have popped up everywhere- and are giving kids the opportunity to join from home via Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube, and ZOOM. See below for a list! If you have more to add, email me at [email protected]
1. Born Yoga at home via ZOOM: Studio owner Ashley and her wonderful staff have made it possible for our kids to do yoga from our homes. LIKE her page on Facebook, or join her newsletter to get the schedule for the week. There are classes for different ages, and they are offered at different times of the day! If you LOVE the classes, don’t forget to donate via Venmo, to support the studio!
2. Storytime with Pete The Cat Official will be offered on Instagram Live at 12PM on Tuesday, March 17th. I don’t know if this is recurring, but I will find out!
3. Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems. Draw with the award winning illustrator and author (Piggy and Gerald, Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus). Every weekday at 1pm via YouTube.
4. Storytime with author Oliver Jeffers. Every weekday at 2pm on Instagram Live.
5. Cincinnati Zoo Safari from Home. Every weekday at 3pm on Facebook Live. They will highlight an animal and share an activity you can do from home.
6. Cooking Classes via Facebook Live with Caterina De Falco. Every weekday at 4pm. Yesterday we made crepes, and tomato soup and homemade croutons are on today’s menu.