Want to put a fun spin on your weekend breakfast? Build a pancake board! Our friend Carolyn with The Cozy Food Feed is explaining how in a few simple steps! Such a cute idea!
- 8-10 evenly sized pancakes, about 3-4 inches in diameter
- banana, sliced into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- nutella or syrup, in a small garnish bowl
- hard boiled egg
- powdered sugar
1. First, place the pancakes in an “S” shape cascading down the board, overlapping on each other. These are your “anchor!”
2. Place the garnish dish on the board with your choice of syrup or nutella. Adorn it with a circle of overlapping banana slices.
3. Line the pancake anchor with a grouping of blueberries and another portion with a grouping of raspberries. You can use the exact placement in the photo, or create your own!
4. Place the hard boiled egg in an empty spot on the board and surround with raspberries or blueberries.
5. Fill in the “holes” on the board with groupings of fruit, as pictured. Separate the two halves of the kiwi and put into different parts of the board for that pop of green.
6. Top the pancakes with a nice sprinkle of powdered sugar.