Let Erin plan your next Disney adventure! At Magical Adventures Travel, she takes the stress out of vacation planning and sprinkles her expertise like pixie dust to provide advice and support to make sure your vacation is everything you want it to be! Erin will be your advocate before, during, and after your vacation making it the best, stress-free experience for your family. From couples trips to multi-generational family getaways, Erin with Magical Adventures Travel is here to provide top-notch concierge travel services.
Vacation Planning can be so stressful, tell us why it’s important to use a travel planner?
- Time – let’s face it, we’re all busy with work, family, and other obligations. I will do the research, booking, and prep work so that you don’t have to.
- Expertise – I have traveled to the locations where I send my clients. Each year, I participate in virtual and on-site trainings to stay up the date on the latest information – that’s important in today’s world! I’m also in the top 3 for travel bookings within Magical Adventures Travel.
- Heart – I LOVE to travel, and I want you to have the best time! The attention to detail for each client is the same that I would provide for my own family.
What kind of services do you offer for your clients?
I assist with the following:
- Finding the best travel location, resort, cruise, etc. for your family’s needs
- Making your booking and processing your payments
- Assisting with restaurant selections, special activities, and tours
- Making dining reservations at 6am on your selection date – for Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Generating a custom trip itinerary tailored to your family’s needs
- Monitoring for discounts that can be applied to your travels
- Much, much more depending on your destination
What sets Magical Adventures with Erin apart from others?
Planning wonderful vacations is a passion for me. I put the care into your trip that I would put into a trip for my own family. My goal is to save you money and time. You should get the most out of your travels – that is why I’m here for you!
What destinations do you work with for travel
- Walt Disney World
- Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures by Disney
- Disney’s Aulani Resort
- Universal Orlando
- Beaches and Sandals all-inclusive resorts
- Viking Ocean and River Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Ama Waterways
When should a family (mom) reach out to you to start planning?
It’s never too early to start planning. Most destinations require a small deposit, with final payment due a couple of months prior to travel, depending on the destination. When you book early, your preferred resort, cruise cabin, etc. are guaranteed.
Anything else we should know?
I’m a working mom, and I understand how precious your time is. I’ll guide you through the planning process to help ensure that your vacation is filled with great memories and is stress-free!