“Nothing improves your mood like a manicure, right mama’s?!”
Glamour Nail Salon has all the beauty tips and tricks your fingers and toes need, so pick out your favorite polish and get to pampering! Located on Adams and Lincoln the salon now offers more colors and brands, dazzle dry polish, dipping powder, gel-x and more. It’s a great place to unwind after work, during the day while the kids are at school and truly have a little self care for yourself.
For appointments, they accommodate early or late appointments for our busy schedules. Make an appointment or have a walk-in. Looking to have a group of moms or even taking your daughters friends for manicures and pedicures. They have room for parties and events. Nothing like a moms day or evening out for manicures and pedicures. Sounds dreamy.
Glamour Nail Salon has been part of the community for 10 years and looking forward to another 10 years!
Book your Appointment Today! Call: (248) 566-3355
Glamour Nail Salon Nail tips for healthy Nails
1. Use cuticle cream
- To avoid dry, cracked, peeled or bacteria-infected nails, you will need to massage them with cuticle cream. The cream keeps your nails moisturized and healthy every time. You can also apply a top coat on a daily basis to prevent chipping with regular polish.
2. Eat a healthy diet
- What we put into our bodies does impact our nails. Eating a balanced diet of healthy foods with enriched vitamins and minerals will help nails grow and maintain their strength
3. Let your nails breathe
- Every now and then it’s best to let your nails breathe free of polish. This will help them maintain their healthiness
4. Be proactive with your manicurist
- Make sure you keep them on speed dial and appointments scheduled 🙂
5. Don’t pick your polish
- This can cause layers of your nails to be peeled off impacting their strength and health. It’s best to remove the proper way
- Yes, for your hands. This needs no explanation
Location: 1066 S Adams Rd, Birmingham, MI, United States, 48009
Phone: (248) 566-3355