…Back to school, Back to Mom
Motherhood is a beautiful and unmatched journey. And in the beautiful chaos of raising children, it’s easy for moms to neglect their own well-being. Selfcare is not a luxury – but a necessity for moms to thrive both mentally and physically. In this guide, we’ll explore various aspects of selfcare, with a special focus on skin rejuvenation and wellness, to help you look and feel your best – inside & out!
THAT EXTERNAL GLOW – ALL THINGS SKIN
How to get moms skin glowing by Sarah Tankiewicz, Registered Nurse + Founder of Plush Laser
We believe in results + simplicity, because we know your time is oh so precious and we want you feeling your very best! So let’s simplify and get you the results you really want – an easy, no downtime skin routine + corrective skincare are going to leave you fresh as ever (and wrinkle-free!)
At Plush Laser, you’ll choose between 2 quick + easy, no downtime laser facials for total skin rejuvenation.
- Rejuv Laser Facial – stimulates collagen production, improves fine lines + wrinkles, tightens pores, fights acne, and gives you a total GLOW!
- Brighten Laser Facial – removes unwanted pigment and sun damage post-summer to brighten the entire face, looking like you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night!
Top 3 rzns moms love laser facials at plush –
- It’s a quick, painless 15 minute appointment
- There’s zero downtime
- You look totally refreshed & glowing right after without an invasive procedure
Ready to get your skin back to feeling like it did pre kiddos? Cheers to looking refreshed in the pickup line!
Add our top 3 fave top products from skinbetter science to prolong and maintain the results of your facials!
- alto advanced defense + repair serum – this gold in a bottle is one you need to snag and it will be your staple product, morning + night. This serum contains vitamin c & e + 17 other antioxidants which all work together to improve the appearance of skin ‘dullness,’ redness, overall tone + texture for brighter, more radiant looking skin – while additionally providing added protection against UVA/UVB rays + blue light.
- alpharet overnight cream – 10 x award winner + the most gentle retinoid on the market, combined with an alpha-hydroxy-acid (AHA) that provides visible skin rejuvenation with little-to-no irritation. This product improves the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles and uneven texture + tone – use at nighttime!
- SPF – it’s a non-negotiable for anti-aging + protection and must be worn daily. with SPF protection up to 75 and all containing zinc + titanium, skinbetter has an SPF collection to best suit your preferences! choose your fave between their sheer + tonesmart options. pro tip – add an SPF stick to your cart – it’s so easy to put on the kids in the summer + on vaca!
Top 3 rzns moms love skinbetter science products –
- They are backed by science + *actually work* providing transformative results aka bang for your buck
- The tonesmart SPF is a flawless filter (in a bottle, or compact) so you can go sans makeup while having the best skin protection – period.
- Most products are pregnancy safe (but not all, double check with your provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding) so you can continue to have your best skin ever – even during pregnancy!
Ready to love on your skin with skincare products that actually work?
How to save time, energy, money AND have smooth skin 24/7 by Sarah Tankiewicz, Registered Nurse + Founder of Plush Laser
Mom, how was shaving all summer long?!
We KNOW you have so many more important things to do! Lucky for you, summers over – and it’s officially laser season! You can say goodbye to shaving and waxing, removing unwanted hair for good with Laser Hair Removal at Plush Laser. Our Medical Professionals target the hair follicle with controlled energy + destroy the follicles ability to grow new hair – forever, using Candela Gentlemax Pro Plus – the gold standard and #1 device for Laser Hair Removal. So you can enjoy smooth skin, 24/7.
Top 3 rzns moms love Laser Hair Removal at plush –
- it saves you time – permanently eliminating the need for daily shaving or a trip to get a wax
- it’s a quick + easy – an average treatment is just 20 minutes + there’s zero downtime – fit in between activities with the kiddos or before school pickup!
- you’re in the hands of trusted Medical Professionals and get you a Forever Smooth Guarantee – only at Plush Laser!
THAT INTERNAL GLOW – ALL THINGS WELLNESS
Selfcare isn’t just about physical appearance – it’s about nurturing your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. We’re thrilled to provide some expert insight on this for you!
Q&A with Kathryn Faraj, FNP-C – Functional Medicine Expert + Founder of Integro Health
- What are your top tips for moms to promote optimal health?
- Prioritize sleep – Quality sleep is the number one thing I see mom’s give up when becoming a mom. I see multiple downstream significant health challenges because of this. Your body must have quality sleep to restore.
- Prioritize sitting and enjoying meal time – Mom’s stand and eat everyone’s leftovers as they are cleaning the kitchen. This completely stops digestion. Your body cannot produce appropriate digestive secretions to digest adequately, and because of this you will struggle to absorb nutrients. Your body needs nutrients to operate!
- What are the top supplements you’d recommend for moms?
- Magnesium – 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium. Magnesium helps with stress, constipation, sleep, muscle tightness, and calming your thoughts. Stress depletes magnesium and much of our food is low in it – a triple whammy for the need for magnesium. There are several forms – click here to see the best one for you!
- A Basic B complex – I love ‘Thorne’s’ Basic B Complex.
- Vitamin D – Most people in the Midwestern states will benefit from a vitamin D supplement, but it is always wise to have this level checked before supplementing.
- What wellness injections do you recommend for moms + what are the benefits?
- Tri immune boost is 100% my number one recommendation – it gives you a great barrier of protection against all colds and viruses we fight all year long. I have seen the benefits of this in my own life and in my patients!
- B12 is great for energy and if you have ANY type of digestive problems you most likely are not absorbing enough of it.
find kathryn @ plush laser for GLOW HOUR every other tues from 4-7p
By prioritizing selfcare practices into your daily routine, you can enhance your wellbeing, reduce stress, and be the best version of yourself for your loved ones. Embrace the journey of nurturing yourself – you’re a radiant mom, and you deserve to feel that way every day!